Knit One Blog Too

tales of my lonesome knitting adventures ... in blogger format

Sunday, November 06, 2005

First FO post

I finished my first Coronet last week, but I still need to make a hat for my dad and one for my friend as Christmas presents. Not positive what patterns I'm going to use, but I bought some Wool-ease for them. (Ugh I need to find a good LYS...but that's for another post.) Here's a picture of me wearing Coronet...I used Wool-ease in Blue Mist on size 8's. I think it went pretty well--the cables are so easy and it went pretty fast!


This one shows the color better. Well I'm gonna go get started on my paper...let me know what you think!! :D

5 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love that! I really want to make a hat just like that at some point. Yours came out really well.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I like it! You did a great job.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Kalendar Girl said...

Looks great!! Good job. =)

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous knit chick said...

It looks great. Nice job!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Looks beautiful- that color is particularly nice.

*sigh* I want hat make...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home